- NewBallpark: San Jose loses anti-trust case against MLB
- Sports Law Blog: Pro sports leagues should be regulated
- Miami Herald: A year later, David Beckham's dream of soccer in Miami still not a reality.
- Medium.com: "Wait, You’re Spending HOW Much On The Football Program?!"
- Twitter: Jeff Vinik says he wants baseball in Tampa Bay.
- SaintPetersblog: St. Pete council prepares for another workshop on Rays
- SFGate: Losing Rams would be blow to St. Louis' pride, not economy
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Weekend Reading: Regulating Pro Sports, David Beckham, and Baseball in Tampa Bay
Lots of fun links for your reading pleasure: