- The Mets' deal was worth $20M a year, not $25M;
- The Mets play in the No. 1 media market in the country;
- The Rays' current deal with Tropicana deal is reportedly worth just
$1M a year, and its hard to imagine a new deal in the same market would be worth any more than $3-5M per year.
- CORRECTION: According to TampaBayRays2020 co-founder Chuck Sykes, the Rays are earning $3.5 million per year currently.
- A number of teams reportedly seeking naming rights deals, such as the Marlins and Nats, haven't found anyone willing to meet their prices.
FOLLOW: Shadow of the Stadium on Twitter
FOLLOW: Shadow of the Stadium on Facebook