- TBO.com: Bill Edwards and the Tampa Bay Rowdies take over Al Lang Stadium, bid adieu to baseball.
- SaintPetersblog: Poll shows 2/3 of St. Pete residents don't want Kriseman to let Rays stray...but they wouldn't mind bed taxes paying for a new Pinellas stadium.
- Shadow of the Stadium: Readers blow up comments over mention of Montreal.
- TBO.com: Readers blow up editor's mailbox over mention of Tampa stadium.
- TBO.com: Columnist Joe Henderson says a Downtown Tampa stadium could be a home run...but acknowledges taxpayers shouldn't be asked to pay $300 million (or more).
Friday, October 3, 2014
Too Many Blog Topics, Too Little Time
In case you haven't had enough from Vinikville and the Stadium Saga this week...here's everything else I didn't have time to elaborate on: