- Tampa Bay Times - Kriseman committed to openness, progress on Rays
- Field of Schemes - Braves leaving parking troubles at The Ted behind for new stadium with less parking...which implies:
- Field of Schemes - the Braves may just think their fans are afraid of black people.
- The Sports Economist - NFL wants tight control of LA market, in-part to preserve relocation threats.
- Senate Press Release - U.S. Senators Richard Blumenthal and John McCain propose legislation to ban sports blackouts.
Friday, November 22, 2013
Weekend Reading List: Two Ends of Stadium Spectrum
Some easy reads to get you through the weekend: