- Tampa Bay Times: Blue Jays don't want Dunedin to talk about progress on Spring Training talks
- Boston Globe: The possibilities are endless for MLB with a loosening of the Cuba embargo. It could also mean making MLB teams eligible for Florida's stadium subsidies once again.
- Tampa Bay Times: Philly MLS team will conduct Spring Training in Clearwater
- The Sports Economist: The NFL is playing the "new stadium or we move" game too with the Rams. Will they be able to leverage more stadiums out of Los Angeles than MLB was able to out of Tampa Bay?
- Associated Press: College football bowl games rake in the sponsorship dollars.
Monday, December 22, 2014
Odds and Ends: Spring Training, NFL Stadium Threats, Etc.
A few good links worth catching up on: